Gentex Full Display Mirror can be used in Standard Auto-dimming Mirror mode or Rear Video Display mode. The HD rear video display mode eliminates obstructions such as headrests, passengers, luggage, etc. with a wider view for side blind zones. The Camera
- Universal Backup Camera Input
- Full Mirror Display - LCD - aSi-TFT-LCD, IPS - 1280x275 resolution - 171 ppi active area - 1,500 cd/m2 luminance - Driver-adjustable display: brightness, tilt, and rotate
- Automatic day-night brightness control
- Wide-Angle Vision - Improves rear vision by doubling field-of-view
- Auto-Dimming - detects headlight glare from trailing vehicles and darkens to the precise level necessary to preserve driver vision
- Hybrid, bi-modal functionality, toggle between Mirror and Display Modes to accommodate various driving scenarios, weather conditions and driver preferences
- MIRROR MODE - operates as a standard mirror; fails safe (mirror detects headlight glare from trailing vehicles and darkens to the precise level necessary to preserve driver vision)
- DISPLAY MODE - streaming HD video for optimal rear vision with no obstructions from headrests, C&D pillars, passengers, luggage, etc.
- HD Rear Video Camera - Comes with brackets for easy mounting to rear window, Custom-designed, high dynamic range imager with pixel-level intelligence and automotive qualified
- 130 dB of dynamic range
- Powerful FPGA-based video processing
- Car-to-Home Automation - Integrated HomeLink 5 three buttons can be programmed to operate garage doors, security gates, home lighting and more
- Compass included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.