From walk-up office environments and corporate data centers to high-volume CRD and copy rooms, Sharp's new MX-M1056 and MX-M1206 High-Speed and Light Production Monochrome Series provide advanced technology and features that will streamline your document workflow like never before. The MX-M1056 and MX-M1206 have been designed to handle the rigorous demands of high-volume environments. With two engine speeds (105ppm and 120ppm), standard networking and flexible configurations, these high volume workhorses are a perfect fit where productivity and reliability are essential. A large 15.4" (diagonally measured) high-resolution, touch-screen display offers real-time scan preview with intuitive flick-and-tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste. With the available Fiery® MX-PE16 print server with full integration of Command Workstation at the operation panel, job management has never been easier.
- 105-ppm digital MFP
- Designed for both High-Volume Office and Light-Production Environments
- Flexible modular design offers a variety of configurations from small to large
- 300-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) scans documents at up to 240 images per minute
- Available Fiery® Print Server helps achieve unparalleled image quality and rendering efficiency
- Available GBC® SmartPunch™ Plus for production workflows that includes perforation dies and crease dies, provides increased finishing capabilities
- Maximum Paper Capacity: 13,500 sheets
- Powerful multi-processor controller designed to quickly execute complex copy, print and scan jobs
- Triple-air-feed paper handling option offers high reliability and enhanced media capability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.