MX Series of Full Range Speakers feature a Dual Concentric Coaxial Design which allows the sound of each driver to emanate from a single point, eliminating frequency interference and phase issues. Corona Lens allows for better off-axis listening by producing a uniform and articulate sound field in all directions, resulting in correct phase and improved time alignment. These features are combined to create an engrossing listening experience with detail, impact and tonality unrivaled from any other speakers in or even double MX s price point. The MX drivers will be an easy drop-in replacement with an excellent increase in performance and sound quality from stock locations.
- Shallow Mount- Allows for easy installation behind factory panels
- Dual Concentric Design-Provides excellent off-axis response as the woofer and tweeter share a common center thus focusing the sound of both drivers in a uniform field of sound resulting in premium sound quality from stock locations
- Polypropylene Carbon Impregnated Cone- Strong yet lightweight material for crisp, accurate mid and low notes
- High-Temperature Voice Coil- Our proprietary Torriform Technology provides superior current distribution while effectively dissipating heat
- Phoeniroll Surround Technology- A Phoenix Gold Standard that supports smooth linear movement for optimal accuracy
- Silk Dome Tweeter- delivers rich, warm treble with remarkable clarity and definition
- Corona Lens- Our unique waveguide technology, focuses the tweeter correcting any phase cancellation that occurs in traditional point source speakers. The lens provides a smooth blend of the tweeter frequencies with mid woofer by dispersing the sound waves in a balanced fashion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.