Youll never be faced with a shortage of food storage space again with this 11 cubic foot (311.5 liter) chest freezer. Youll also see your electricity bills drop thanks to the foam insulated lid and cabinet which keep the cold inside. Theres an easily-accessible mechanical thermostat mounted on the front and the rust-resistant interior liner is constructed with aluminum to make it a breeze to keep clean. The drain is also mounted on the front which makes for fast and simple manual-defrosting maintenance. All of your favorite food items can be stored near the top with the convenient storage basket, making them easily accessible. This popular model also offers peace of mind with its 5 years warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 11.0 cu.ft (311.5 L) capacity chest freezer
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Garage ready: freezer can operate at temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Manual defrost with front mount defrost drain
- Front mount mechanical thermostat with power-on indicator light
- Energy efficient foam insulated cabinet lid
- 1 adjustable wire basket
- Maintains optimum freezing temperatures of -12.9C (8.78F) to -23C (-9.4F)
- Quick freeze function: Continuous operation allows you to freeze large quantities of food faster
- Industry-leading 5-year parts and labour warranty with in-home service.
Energy Star Rated:
11 (cu. ft.)
11 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.