For years, licensed plumbers, electricians and appliance installers have relied on Certified Appliance Accessories for their power cords, hoses and connectors. Now you can too. Enjoy the convenience offered by this dishwasher connector from Certified Appliance Accessories. Its flexibility and durability ensure a reliable connection for your next home installation project. This hose has been thoroughly tested and is backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Check your appliance's manual for the correct specifications to ensure this is the right connector hose for you. Thank you for choosing Certified Appliance Accessories-Your Appliance Connection Solution.
- Meets or exceeds industry certification standards & requirements of most appliance manufacturers
- 3/8" FCM (Female Compression) x 3/4" FGH (Female Garden Hose) with right-angle stainless steel elbow & washer preattached on 1 end of hose
- Braided premium stainless steel resists punctures, crimping & kinking
- Permanently attached stainless steel couplings & brass stems provide secure connections
- Clear vinyl surrounds flexible & durable PVC inner core tubing that's woven with polyester for added strength under pressure
- UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code), NSF 61 & 372 lead-free (National Sanitation Foundation) & CSA (Canadian Standards Association) certified ensures product safety
- Durable design protects against bursting & cracking
- 5-year limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.