Audiovox is delivering more choices in device connectivity, more capability to enhance entertainment and more value than ever before. New Overhead systems incorporate certified HDMI/MHL inputs that give the user direct connection to any HDMI/MHL enabled device: smart phones, tablets, even Smart-TV devices. This provides delivery of high-definition audio and video content without losing the use of the DVD. That's smart, and it makes the entertainment possibilities, literally, endless. Overall, the extensive quality improvements and value enhancements to our Headrest and Overhead systems only strengthen an already broad and diverse product line, delivering better electronics, cleaner aesthetics, optimized features and expanded functionality and our products not only surpass demanding OE standards, they also exceed consumer preferences in style, fit and function. Available in black, shale or pewter.
- 13.3" Hi-Res Digital LED Back-lit Panel (1024 x 600 Res) DVD Player
- User Accessible USB Reader w. 2.1 amp charging support
- User Accessible HDMI/MHL input
- Optional Hidden USB and HDMI/MHL input capability via (24) pin connector located on the top of the unit (Optional HDH12 Required - 12
- Optional wireless content transfer capability from a smartphone or tablet via smartstream module (optional WM1 required)
- A/V Inputs and Output
- 100 Channel FM Transmitter
- FM Out to Hardwire the internal FM Transmitter to make a Hardwired FM Modulator solution for those who live in densely populated FM station broadcast areas
- Optional FMDIRB Required - FM Relay Box with Motorola Input and Output connection
- Dual Channel IR Headphone Support
- (1) IR Remote Control Included
- M1/M2 Capable for connecting (2) Overheads in (1) Vehicle allowing independent IR Remote Control and independent IR headphone Audio
- Universal Snap on Bezels and Trim Rings (Black, Pewter, Shale)
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware Included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.